Download the Love Food Hate Waste app – for free
The Love Food Hate Waste App has arrived on iPhone and Android and allows you to easily keep track of food planning, shopping, cooking meals and making the most of leftovers. The App also has lots of great recipe ideas and tips for using forgotten foods and leftovers to make great tasting meals.
In the UK, we throw away 7m tonnes of food and drink from our homes every
year, most of which could have been eaten if only it was managed better.
This good food and drink costs us £12.5bn a year. You can save almost £60 per monthby throwing away less food, and help the environment by saving energy, water and reducing harmful gases.
- Loads of great recipes with simple step-by-step instructions, with new recipes added all the time
- Discover recipes instantly that you can make with ingredients you already have in your kitchen
- Portion Planner: we can help you calculate how much you need of the most popular foods
- Meal Planner: a diary for planning recipes, meals and leftovers up to 14 days in advance
- My Kitchen: store all the info about what you’ve got at home in your fridge, cupboard and freezer
- Shopping List: track everything you need for your planned meals and alerts you if you have duplicates of any ingredients
- Achievements: unlock badges and share your culinary accomplishments with friends & family
Available in Android and iPhone:
(please note you will need to be running Android 3+ to ensure optimum use)